Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Thursday

Hi Guys
I know it has been a while, but I have been truly lazy, and I have been going to Boot Camp to get right for the big 35th birthday in December, and to be fit in general. And that has been kicking my butt, sore every other day. Since I have been out of work, I have been truly slacking with working out and eating right. But anyway I did a look yesterday, not for any reason just had to pick up the kids from school, LOL. Okay so on to the look. Everything MAC unless otherwise specified. ENJOY!!!!

Eyes
UDPP-(the new one)
Lid-Ben Nye Bronze
Crease-MAC Saddle & Beautyburst
Outer V-Brun & Brown from Spice Quad(Cult of Cherry)
Highlight-Ricepaper
Benefit Cake Eyeliner
Lower Lash-Urban Decay Ransom Eyeliner
MUFE #9 on top of liner
MAC Smolder on water line

Face
Ponds Moisturizer
MUFE Face & Body Foundation #46
Blot Powder in Deep Dark
Brunette MSF as cheek highlight
Gleeful Blush

Lips
Prep & Prime (love this stuff)
Fresh Brew l/s
Iman Espresso lipliner
Clear Lipglass
Ricky's new Mattese lipgloss (can't remember the name)








No comments: