Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday's FOTD

Hi Ladies

Today I decided to try the blue color from the Metal Urge Collections. I like the way it came out. Hope you like. Enjoy.

Satin Finish Mineralize Foundation NW45
MUFE Loose Bronze Powder(I don't think they have this anymore, had it for a while now)
Blush-MAC Baby Sparks

Lid-Metalblu(Metal Urge Collection)
Crease and Outer V-Deep Truth
Inner Lower Lash-Pink Bronze Pigment and Deep Truth Outer Lower Lash
Blacktrack Liner
Reflects Purple Duo on top of lid(Metal Urge Collection)
Pink Grapefruit
Clear Lipglass


Erin said...

Tysh...that is HOT!! Blue looks great on you and I love the lower lashline color!!!

Tysh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tysh said...

Thank you Erin, I got the lower lashline look from Queen of Blending, she is so great.