Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Quick Neutral Look

Hi Ladies,

I am back with another post, YEAHHHHH.  I wanted to share with you guys my quick neutral look that I would do when I am not wearing brite colors, and I need to do something fast in the morning.  I can't remember everything this picture is from last week.

For the picture below, I believe I have on Ground Paint Pot with a light goldish color on, with Mehron black and saddle in the crease on my lips I have on a Kat Von D lipgloss that was discontinued.  Im sorry I dont have the exact colors if I remember I will update.


 
 
For the look below I have on Ground Paint Pot, Mehron Black and saddle in the crease, and soft brown as a highlight, for the lips I think I wore Cyber with Saint Germain over it, and gloss on top.



 
I hope you like the pics until next time, have a good night


No comments: