Friday, November 11, 2011

Purple FOTD

Hi Guys

I was feeling very purpleyyyy today, LOL, and the other day I went to Inglot and picked up 2 eyeshadows from their matte collections. I really like their matte colors, they are so pigmented its ridiculous, but the only thing I hate with all their shadows is that they are powdery and you can get a lot of fall out if you're not careful. So onto the look and I hope you like.

MUFE Face & Body

MAC Studio Fix Foundation ( a little)

Sleek Contour palette in Dark

MUFE sculpt blush (can't remember the number)

Milani bronzer in gold


Soft Ochre paint pot

Inglot #334 on lid

Inglot #325 on outer V and Crease
MAC purple haze in crease

MUFE (the hot pink e/s)

MAC Soft Brown as highlight

Maybeline gel liner

Covergirl mascara


NYX Toast l/l

MAC Pro Longwear in Goes and Goes


socialitedreams said...

i love it! purple is my fave color

Erin said...

Girl, I LOVE those purple lips!!!

I was thinking about getting those matte Inglot colors, but maybe not since you mentioned it being powdery. :-/

L281173 said...

I use a primer (MAC's Paint Pot in Groundworks) on my lids with Inglot's matte colors. I just pack the color on and there is no problem with fall out.

Nicole said...

ohhh that is so pretty! I love purple

Nicole said...

Hi! You've been tagged! check it out here

Nicole said...

Hi! You have been awarded The Versatile Blogger. Follow the link for more details

LaaFemmeNIKIta said...

pretty look! purple looks great on you!