Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quick Hello

Hello Guys

I know, I know its been a longggggggg time since I posted something. I've taken plenty of pictures but no time to put them on my blog, and just pure laziness. So for the new year I will try my best to post something at least once or twice a week. I am trying to do so many thing for the new year, I will be starting back school to finish getting my Bachelors its time a sister is not getting any younger, LOL. Need to start working out to get these pounds off my ass, hahahahahaha, and just taking care of myself, eating right enough with the junk. Food is the devil I tell you.....

So I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, its snowing hard in NYC right now and I am not ready to face it tomorrow to go to work, so everyone stay safe. Below is a few pictures of some different looks, take care...

The pictures with the yellow is Canary Yellow from MAC PRO.
































No comments: