Saturday, September 12, 2009

Look using Brule

Hey Ladies
I recently bought Brule e/s from MAC, and I love it, love it, loveeeeee it. I also purchased Coquette to go with it, this is my new neutral look that I will be rocking when I can't decide on what color I should use on my eyes. Here is what I used, hope you like the pictures. What other neutral color combos should I try, let me know. Night, night ladies.

Usual moisturizer Ponds
Moistureblend Creme Foundation NC50
MSF Deep Dark
Notable Blush,
Coral Shimmer Blush by Bobbi Brown
Brunette MSF to highlight

Brule on Lid & inner lower lashline
Coquette on Outer V & Crease
Dark Devotion from Smokey Palette over the Coquette to make more darker & lower lashline
Soba as highlight
Blacktrack Fluidline
Lash Exact Mascara

Prep & Prime(love this stuff, getting ready to buy a third one)
Pretty Pattern l/g
Clear l/g

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

pretty.. hnmmm i don't have brule...